We are very excited to announce that effective December 7, 2020, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is:
- Accepting first-time requests for consideration under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Accepting DACA renewal requests based on the terms of the DACA policy
- Accepting applications for advance parole documents based on the terms of the DACA policy
- Extending one-year grants of deferred action under DACA to two years; and
- Extending one-year employment authorization documents under DACA to two years.
For more information, visit USCIS.gov or call us for a completely free consultation at (703) 763 2420 where we can further explain the benefits of this new announcement.