We are very excited to announce that effective December 7, 2020, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is:
- Accepting first-time requests for consideration under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Accepting DACA renewal requests based on the terms of the DACA policy
- Accepting applications for advance parole documents based on the terms of the DACA policy
- Extending one-year grants of deferred action under DACA to two years; and
- Extending one-year employment authorization documents under DACA to two years.
For more information, visit USCIS.gov or call us for a completely free consultation at (703) 763 2420 where we can further explain the benefits of this new announcement.
Are You In Need Of An Immigration Attorney In Virgina, Maryland or Washington D.C.?
If you find yourself facing immigration issues you need to speak with an experienced immigration lawyer as soon as possible. Please contact us online or call our Vienna, Virgnia office directly at 703.991.7978 or our Rockville, Maryland office at 301.637.5392 to schedule your free case consultation.