The pursuit of the American dream seems simple—work hard at a good job and return to your own home filled with loved ones each evening. Life, however, is rarely simple. Things can change quickly, leaving families facing unforeseen difficulties that can threaten that happy life. In those times, the experienced legal team at Tucker, Nong and Associates is here. Whether you are facing a home foreclosure, are threatened by immigration issues, have been charged with a crime or traffic violation or are dealing with another legal situation, our team is based in your community and understands the need for dedicated and prepared representation.
If you are in need of legal advice or even if you simply have questions for the future, call our Virginia office today at (703) 763-2420 to speak to a member of our legal team. In Maryland, call (301) 244-8945 to get started and set up a free, no-obligation consultation.
Services Provided by Our Washington, DC Area Law Firm
The attorneys at Tucker, Nong and Associates have worked hard to grow and cultivate a knowledgeable, committed, and experienced team. Our lawyers understand that legal problems are incredibly personal and can have serious consequences. We strive to help clients understand their rights and explore every possible avenue to meet client goals. Our experienced team can help in cases of:
- Criminal & Traffic Defense. Criminal charges, felonies and misdemeanors, and even traffic violations can be a serious situation with far-reaching consequences. Whether you are facing driving without a license, DUI & DWI charges, or possession of controlled substances, our team works tirelessly to mitigate traffic tickets or charges and ensure the future of every client.
- Immigration. We are a nation built on immigrants, and the team at Tucker, Nong and Associates works in many ways to help protect the rights of those who wish to come and stay through citizenship and naturalization. We have experience helping clients seek citizenship, obtain student and work visas or green cards, resolve visa issues, avoid deportation, adjust immigration status, and more. Often, criminal charges have close ties to immigration issues.
- Personal injury. If another person’s negligence resulted in your illness or injury(including car and truck accidents), you may have a right to compensation. Our team can prepare an aggressive case or skillfully negotiate a settlement to protect your rights and secure your future in cases involving slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice, and workers’ compensation claims.
- Bankruptcy. We offer guidance on many types of bankruptcy and can work to update credit, a key component in resolving bankruptcy cases. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Foreclosure. Receiving a foreclosure notice in the mail can be scary and overwhelming. Although it may feel like a hopeless situation, our lawyers know that there are many routes to overcoming a foreclosure. We can help clients pursue various options, including debt restructuring, short sale, loan modification, and more.
- Family law. Family law is perhaps the most personal and emotional area of law. If you need representation for a divorce, child custody, child adoption, or any other family law issue such as family petitions, we will work to find you the best legal help available.
- Estate planning. Although it is not always easy to think about, it is important to decide what will happen to your loved ones and your estate after your death. The lawyers at Tucker, Nong and Associates are ready to help you make these difficult decisions to protect your loved ones and leave a lasting legacy for the future.
The wide range of services we provide means the lawyers at Tucker, Nong and Associates are prepared for any situation. Often, multiple areas of law are tied together. In some cases, individuals find themselves facing immigration issues after being charged with a crime. Or, a homeowner threatened with foreclosure will decide bankruptcy will do the most good in his situation. The lawyers in our firm don't need to go any further than the next office to find a knowledgeable and dedicated partner to work together to serve our clients’ best interests.
What to Expect When You Call Our Office
The legal team at Tucker, Nong and Associates understands that facing legal problems can be a nightmare. We are here to provide our clients with as much information as they need to understand their rights. When potential clients call our office, they will speak with a member of our call center to discuss the basics of their situation. After that, you can expect to hear from a member of our legal team to learn more about your case and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
Our consultations offer potential clients both peace of mind and a thorough understanding of the legal options available. We take the time to learn about every client and offer advice about what may be best in every unique situation.
We proudly serve clients all over the Washington DC metro area, including the District of Columbia, Virginia, and Maryland. Call our office today or, if you prefer, take a moment to fill out our online contact form for a prompt response from a member of our team.