Understanding Your Rights in DC, Virginia, and Maryland

It might be difficult to even know where to look to find reliable, easy-to-read information about legal rights in the DC metro area. The lawyers at Tucker, Nong and Associates have prepared these articles to help clients understand their rights, learn what to expect from the legal process and how to get help from our experienced team.

  • Page 7
  • Asbestos Mesothelioma victims who have been affected by asbestos may be entitled to compensation under the law and should consult with a personal injury lawyer.
  • L-2 Visa and Status L-2 visas are available to the immediate family of an L-1 visa holder. L-2 visa holders have certain privileges. L visa filing should be managed by an attorney.
  • L-1B Visa and Status The L-1B visa allows a U.S. employer to move an employee from its foreign branch offices to a U.S. branch office. A L-1B visa attorney can help the process.
  • L-1A Visa and Status The L-1A visa is a non-immigrant visa used to enter the United States by employees of international companies with offices in the United States and overseas.
  • H-4 Visa and Status The h-4 visa is typically issued to spouses and/or children of foreign workers who hold H-1B visa status.
  • H-3 Visa and Status To qualify for an H-3 Visa, one must meet a strict set of qualifications. He or she can enter a training program and derive personal/family member benefits.
  • H-2B Visa and Status Applying for and obtaining an H-2B visa for temporary work in the United States follows specific requirements.
  • H-2A Visa and Status H-2A visas permit individuals from over sixty countries to live and perform agricultural work on a temporary or seasonal basis in the United States.
  • H-1B Visa and Status H-1B visa is a special type of worker's visa reserved for individuals who will fulfill a specialty occupation and allows foreign nationals to...
  • Worker Visas There are different types of worker visas, each with special criteria and requirements. Individuals should consult with an immigration lawyer before proceeding.