A Collection of Useful Visa and Green Card Library Articles

It might be difficult to even know where to look to find reliable, easy-to-read information about legal rights in the DC metro area. The lawyers at Tucker, Nong and Associates have prepared these articles to help clients understand their rights, learn what to expect from the legal process and how to get help from our experienced team.

  • Page 1
  • Obtaining an A Visa | Non-Immigrant Visa Lawyer For foreign government officials and diplomats who plan to visit the U.S. on official duty, an A visa is necessary. Learn more about securing this type of visa.
  • G-5 Visa Overview International employees can be accompanied by personal employees or domestic workers during their stay in the U.S. Learn more about a G-5 visa for this purpose.
  • Diplomatic G Visas | G1, G2, G3, G4 Diplomatic G visas are available for those who wish to stay in the United States as part of official international business. Learn more about these visas.
  • G Visa for Non-Immigrant Foreign Officials and Diplomats A G visa is a nonimmigrant visa that helps foreign officials and organization employees to visit the U.S. for official work. Learn more G visas here.
  • An EB-5 Direct Investment Visa May Be Right for You An EB-5 direct investment visa offers foreign investors a unique path to citizenship and the opportunity to take an active role in an American business.
  • EB-5 Regional Center Program For Investors The government offers a number of regional centers that can aid in immigrant investment and the procurement of an EB-5 visa. Learn more about this option here.
  • L-2 Visa and Status L-2 visas are available to the immediate family of an L-1 visa holder. L-2 visa holders have certain privileges. L visa filing should be managed by an attorney.
  • L-1B Visa and Status The L-1B visa allows a U.S. employer to move an employee from its foreign branch offices to a U.S. branch office. A L-1B visa attorney can help the process.
  • L-1A Visa and Status The L-1A visa is a non-immigrant visa used to enter the United States by employees of international companies with offices in the United States and overseas.
  • H-4 Visa and Status The h-4 visa is typically issued to spouses and/or children of foreign workers who hold H-1B visa status. If you are interested in pursuing an H-4 visa for yourself,